MR&H 2016 preliminary programme now availableDownload »
Latest Twitter News
- Turkey a “risky but profitable” country for hotel investment: Interview of @FerzanCK of @ERYatirim #MRH2016 speaker bit.ly/2bT2op8
- How to successfully develop & manage mixed-use resorts in the #Mediterranean? #MRH2016 has panel with developers, investors & designers
The Mediterranean’s meeting place for hotel and resort investment
Key regional markets in the region (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece) are experiencing economic recovery while others (in particular in South Eastern Europe) are emerging as popular destinations. In this context, the Mediterranean is proving to be a major attraction for investors in search for new opportunities, even in the face of recent geopolitical challenges and market volatility. How can hospitality investors and key market stakeholders reap the rewards of establishing a presence in this promising market? Bringing together an international audience of investors, master planners, developers, hotel/resort operators and government officials, MR&H 2016 offers a meeting place for the industry to network, to share ideas and to build partnerships for tourism projects, mixed-use developments and hotel transactions.
During 3 days of expert debate, interactive sessions and networking opportunities, the MR&H 2016 programme will give participants the tools to further their strategies in the Mediterranean region:
- Examine the major trends affecting the Mediterranean hospitality market to build your position in the region
- Discuss the impact of geopolitical challenges on the hospitality market in the Mediterranean
- Assess the optimum strategies and opportunities for mixed-use resorts in the Mediterranean
- Gain a practical understanding of the key elements in planning new developments in the Mediterranean
- Hear from government and local authorities about how to build better partnerships for sustainable growth
- Benefit from the expertise of industry experts from the region sharing advice and insights
- Meet, share ideas and build partnerships with over 320 senior industry stakeholders
With new speakers, programme sessions and networking features, and within the luxury setting of the Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I, the Mediterranean Resort and Hotel Real Estate Forum offers the best environment to build your strategy in the dynamic Mediterranean hotel and resort investment market. We look forward to welcoming you there.